-=Its all about Love=-

Friday, December 26, 2008

Hi everyone~!

This is my new painted room...hahas... =)
White, Grey & Red...



Grey~


Red & Grey~


Omg, See! She's stuffing my turtle...duno hw many times she fed my turtle today, haha~


I cant see wads she doing...


Sits still & smile... =)


She's so happy when she sees my face...


Im willing to die in ur hands...


Smile smile ^^


You left ur comb on my head!


2 idiots!


Von Dutch =)


She's happy wif tat small little thing on her hair...haha


We love reds~


You should learn to smile more...


She's a naughty girl... =D


Twist~


Look over here...


She likes to watch tv...hehe


Haha, hmmm, these are few pics which we took today...Basically, dear came to my at around 3-4+ after she met her frens for proj. V fast, today friday le. Next monday school reopens again! omg, 2 more months to exam again...

Okay ba, i shall end here...cya dudes, have a nice day & may god bless you...haha



Loving you always for now & then, Shirley...
<3

No comments: