-=Its all about Love=-

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yoz

hi, its been few days ever since my last post haha...sch reopened le ma so nv use com haha...hmm, so fast its wed tml, 3rd day of sch le...haha but im nt going sch cos half day ma so i get my frens to help mi scan & mark attendance haha...

Today, i got my RF result...haha! nv expect it will passed sia cos tat time i was busy wif troupe things so nv study tat much hahaha...but lucky i made it a C! haha...hmm, 3 more paper to go...scared sia~

Look at this foto, any comment for it?



haha, my girlfren love this pic alots so i decided to edit it or rather change the skin of it...haha, nv expect the pic to be like tat haha cos other pics which i edited, the outcome nv look like tis sia, humph...therefore nvm ba, let tis b the onli 1 pic with this skin hahaha...

ok ba, i gtg le...tml is new year eve le...
I hereby wish everyone a happy new year...

Same goes to my dear too, i wish i wish i wish......we'll be the same us ever as b4...loves <3






Its all about love...

No comments: